To give the right direction and professional growth to yours career, Join us at Redyrider
To provide Long term career in Transportation with opportunities, Redyrider is the perfect destination for job aspirants. Redyrider hires people who has qualities of independent thinking and always strive to implement those in their work front. Redyrider nourishes the unique qualities and provide new opportunities to the Job seekers. If you have passion and the desire to build up your career in Redyrider Trans Services Pvt Ltd, please send us your resume and let us get in touch with you.
We are hiring now
- Defining and managing our brand.
- Conducting campaign management for marketing initiatives.
- Producing marketing and promotional materials.
- Monitoring and managing social media.
- Producing internal communication.
- Negotiate with clients, book appointment, attend meetings, discuss proposals and perform demonstrations of the company's goods and services.
Customer Care Executive
We are looking for an enthusiastic CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE to contribute in generating profit for our company. You will be responsible for taking care of customer queries over phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
· Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
· Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
· Communicating with customers through various channels.
· Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
· Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
We are looking for a reliable Operation Executive .They will undertake operation task, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
· Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
· Taking care of live tracking of every vehicle.
· Maintain a filing system for data on everyday issue.
· Distribute all incoming and outgoing calls.
· Communicating and coordinating with all employees.
· Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
· Handle driver complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.